Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disconnected

You're supposed to be the one
Who sticks with me when they're all gone
You walked out, I'm not surprised
I'm just irritated that you lied

And I've tried, yeah I've tried to get through to you
You're like a steel vault, there's no breaking through

Too often I've apologized
You say you forgive but now I realize
You will never, ever compromise
Guess it's time for me to say goodbye

'Cause I've tried, yeah I've tried to get through to you
You're a dead-bolted door, there's no getting through

So much for unconditional
You've only caused additional pain
For now I give up on you
I can't make you feel what I need you to

I've tried, yeah I've tried to get through to you
Words fall on deaf ears, there's no reaching you

2 comments:

  1. Come to your own conclusion and I'll tell you if you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....not positive who it's about. There's the obvious and then the not so obvious.

    I liked the song though! A few tweaks here and there w/the lyrics and bam...lovin' it! Good concept though.

    ReplyDelete