Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, Here We Are Again

I guess it must be fate.* Every year, without fail, something else comes up, and I find myself starting a new blog out of sheer boredom. Although, this one was not commenced out of sheer boredom as much as out of a need to make a new home for lyrics that have been in the works for a bit of time.

Basic information: I write a lot. I get griped at, quite often, about my need to find direction in life. I learned more from Lennon/McCartney and the Brothers Gibb this semester than I did from five college professors. I can sound disjointed, but that is simply how my brain works. I never intend to come off with an air of arrogance, though sometimes I am perceived as a git for the way I state things. I have to find the roundabout way to state something that should be simple.

On more than one occasion, I will leave explanations on what has been written in a post by way of a comment--hopefully, these comments will give you insight into why I wrote what was written.

And now, without further introduction, I shall begin to transcribe my prior writings--and in the future, some new ones as well. As I do this, I hope some of my thoughts will be conveyed clearly--or as clearly as I intended them to be. Why would I send my deepest thoughts into the void without a decent amount of fog to veil the true meaning?

*And yes, I did intend to quote Peter Cetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment